"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

1st day of school!

  We drove to Quinn's Mom's house and got to see her off!  This is her first day of Kindergarden full day and we were so excited.  Quinn was all set and ready for her first day and gave us a big hug when Kay and I arrived!  Seeing the bus pull up was awesome she did so well.  Seeing her get on today just made me see the past few years back to when she was just a little baby.  Now all grown up and going to school full time.  I think every parent loves taking the on the bus photo.  As she got on and sat down I watched them drive away and my little girl was off for her big day.

     As she got on we called for her to turn but she just kept going!  I guess that just means she was ready.  A proud day for this Dad...

     I hope everyone had a great first day with their little one and got some great pics also!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher
There she goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment