"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Fall Approaches

     As Summer comes to a close Quinn has been attending school and has been loving it!  The past few week we have been busy.  We are working on our reading and every night Quinn is over we read before bed.  We practice our sight words and work on books that are her level.

     We are also trying to update Quinns fall clothing line and have been shopping!  She is growing so much!  I have a few more big events to do with Quinn before the cool air finally settles in and I can't wait to post.  Again, I know its been a few weeks but just taking a break from my blog and enjoying life has been nice.

    I hope you all still are keeping up with me and yes i will be updating soon!

Always remember,

You are never alone.

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment