"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, October 20, 2014

Getting ready for the cold season.

     As fall is in full swing we are making sure the house is ready.  The windows are down and the storms are in place.  I will take the time to get the furnace turned on to make sure it is set and also the snowblower.  I think we are pretty set except for just some outside stuff.  I have a few more times to cut the grass and I do need to get a tarp for the outside wood pile but other than that make sure you are ready!

     Winter comes up fast and you don't want to check your furnace or snowblower when its cold and snowing!  My Dad has already asked me twice if I checked my snowblower, I have not, lol I will!  Make sure your middle window is down the middle glass one that is, this will keep your house warmer and protected.  Also bring your screens up to, this will protect them from the elements.  They say it will be a cold winter so get ready!

     I will post more about this as it gets colder and closer to winter!  I would start now however, because you never know when it will just drop and one day its nice and warm and the next its freezing.

 I hope everyone is taking good steps to get ready!

Don't say I never warned you!

Always remember,

You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment