"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, October 13, 2014

The Birthdays continue!

    September is a busy month, my Aunts birthday was also that month.  Only about a few weeks ago we told he we would have dinner.  The three of us headed over for dinner and spent some time with her.  We got there and I started up the grill as Quinn looked over the gardens with my Aunt.

     We all sat down for dinner and had a great meal.  As Quinn gets older she is can do more like helping out and if you ask her she will listen and help out.  She loves helping out and being a part of the team.  After we had some cake and gave my Aunt her card and gifts!  She had a wonderful evening and it was nice getting some updated pictures of Quinn and my Aunt.  She hasn't seen Quinn in a long time so it was good to update that.

     After we just talked a little and then headed home.  Quinn I could tell was tired and when she gets tired she sometimes it comes out.  She has that fire in her that I see as I was a kid.  I don't know how she will grow up, I just hope I'm ready!

     I hope you all enjoyed the pics!  I will get a tip soon.

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

We had steak and burgers.


Here we are!

Aunt Ro and Quinn.



No comments:

Post a Comment