"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Mid Week Break

     Tonight I picked up Quinn and it did take a while.  She put up a screaming fit because she didn't want to come.  These nights do make it hard because coming from different homes can cause this.  I will talk more about it tomorrow.

     We did have a nice night when everything settled down.  I took her out to dinner and Kayla came too.  We then watched a little TV and we did our reading.  She calmed down, it was a big drama show of course.  Then we put her to bed and here we are a quiet evening.  I hope everyone is having a good week!  We don't have Quinn this weekend but we have some plans.  I can't wait to update everyone!

Always remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment