"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Elf Strikes Again!

    The other night the Elf Holly was around the house causing trouble!  She has been giving Quinn quite the run around.  Today she found the Elf and some Rain deer playing video games!  I guess they like to relax like do to.  Quinn was excited to look for Holly this morning.  She likes looking for her every time she comes over!    I can't wait to see what's in store for the Elf and Quinn!

     Over the past few weeks Quinn has had so much fun with Holly.  She loves seeing what she is up to.  We are having such a fun weekend with her I can't wait to keep you all posted.  Last night my parents took her out for their Holiday Dinner!  Kay and I had a night to relax and Quinn got some quality time with her.  Tonight we have dinner with my Aunt and Brother so I'm excited about that, we have been having holiday dinner with my Aunt since my brother and I were kids.  Now I get to enjoy it with my little one.  Remembering when you were little and now looking at my daughter enjoy the time with me is something so special.

     I hope everyone has a special event or tradition they can enjoy with their kids.  I hope you enjoy the pics below!  Who knows what the Elf will do next!!!

Enjoy the holidays!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher
The crazy Elf was playing games!

Here is Quinn joining in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment