"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Another weekend to come and go...

     Another weekend has come and gone and over the years I have learned as a single Dad to work around not seeing Quinn.  In the beginning it can be hard and stressful but as you grow and time moves on you learn to take the weekends strong and keep moving forward.  I spend some time relaxing getting some work done and just spending time with Kayla.  As it is still cold out we took it easy and just relaxed, watching some movies and making some nice dinners.

     We went to the gym a few times, I found going and working out is a great stress reliever and makes the time go faster.  I love how Kayla and I love going to the gym.  We got some great workouts in and then just relaxed the rest of the time.  I pick up Quinn Wednesday and we have some exciting things coming up I can't wait to share with everyone.  I hope everyone had a great weekend as well!

     I did just see that my team lost...  Green Bay lost to the Sea Hawks today.  It was a good game and it was a good season.  Still a big Green Bay fan I think they had a great year and look forward to another season next year...  So as this weekend winds down I hope everyone enjoyed it and if you didn't have your kids this weekend like I didn't don't worry.  You just make the time with them special.  I can't wait to send some great post to you this week...


Always remember...

You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment