"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Special Night Out.

     Right after I tell everyone how special our spouses are Kayla takes me out on a date!  It has been so long since we have had time for just the two of us and she took me out for dinner and a movie!  We got out of work and went home to get ready.  We went to the Garlic Pit in for dinner and had a wonderful time.  The food was well cooked and the setting was very nice.  In all my years of living here I always remember driving by but never stopping in.  The food came out on time and the service was excellent.  I would go again for sure.  We headed out to the movies and saw Black or White featuring Academy Award Winners Kevin Costner and Octavia Spencer.  The movie was about two families trying to raise a child. They both come from different backgrounds and have to find a way to work together for the good of the child.  A very good movie for families and single parents.  It shows the struggle of working with someone you might not want to.  I posted the trailer below.  I would recommend this movie highly!  Keven and Octavia did an amazing job and I think it was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time and I'm a huge Kevin Coster fan!

    After dinner we just went home and relaxed, it was so nice to be treated out to dinner and a movie.  Date nights are so important to a relationship.  They give a couple time to relax and have fun.  We work so hard throughout the week that night outs are just so critical and important for a relationship.  The past few weeks we have been so busy that the other night was just so needed.  So go out and have a date night!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

  

No comments:

Post a Comment