"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Snow Stops, for now...

     The past few days the North East got hit with a snowstorm.  The worst so far this season, I was up yesterday morning snow blowing out the driveway and I'm thankful the machine still runs so well!  Yesterday I got out early and came home to Kay shoveling out the driveway!  She was so sweet to help.  I remember last year we were cleaning out the driveway and I got frustrated how bad it was I told her to go inside because it was cold and the snow was heavy.  I said something like she was a girl and not to worry.  Well she held it over my head since and yesterday proved me she can handle it. Half the driveway was done and I was so proud of her.  We finished the driveway together and it was done.  Now with the storm gone we should be in the clear but we did get a lot. 

     I do love how she helps me out on things around the house.  If you are cleaning out your driveway be careful.  Snow can get heavy and it can get dangerous being out in the cold.  I would recommend a snow blower or someone plow.  If you cant afford then shovel.  However save for a snow blower because they move the heaviest of snow with ease.  The few times you may get snow that is just to deep a machine can really come in handy.  I can get everything done in less than an hour.  It really makes life easier.  Make sure you dress warm as well because the cold can catch up with you fast and before you know it you can freeze.  Take breaks and go inside if you need to, but make sure you stay on top of it because if it keeps coming down you can find your deep in snow and your car won't be much use. 

     So are we done for the year?  Well I can't say however I hope everyone is safe and keeping up with this winters snowfall.  I am excited because now I get to play with Quinn this weekend in the snow.  We have a fun weekend planned and I can't wait to update you all!

Stay safe and warm!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher  

No comments:

Post a Comment