"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day

     I hope everyone had a good holiday, if you were off work or with your kids.  I hope everyone took time to understand what this day means.  Soldiers around the world who gave the ultimate sacrifice their lives.  When it comes to war soldiers think the other side is the enemy, there is no wining in war no real end.  Many soldiers on opposite sides were fighting because it was their country or even because they had to.  In some wars and countries if you didn't fight you were killed.  When sons, and daughters are buried by their parents and children.  My dad and many friends and other family members being Vets I take today to remember we are free because of the men and woman who gave their lives.

     I hope everyone did have a great holiday and remember the things we take for granted like our homes, jobs and freedom were a gift from our vets.  Our great country with its freedom, some have little rights for freedom at all.  People living in fear and oppression.  Even on my bad days I am still thankful for the roof over my head and food on the table.  A safe place to sleep and our military, and first responders keeping us safe.

     Today I spent the day with Quinn and Kayla.  It was nice to have the day with my little one and Kayla.  We spend they day inside only because how hot it was and in the heat it can be dangerous for kids.  We then went to Matt and Becky's house for dinner.  We hung out and just had fun.  A day out of the office was nice I will admit.  An extra day with Quinn is always a plus!

     Always remember what was given for us to be free...


Happy Memorial Day..

Always remember,
You are never alone...


Love,
Christopher    

No comments:

Post a Comment