"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Christopher!

Hi all! It's Chris' wife Kayla here! I snuck onto his blog to do a birthday post for the birthday boy! He usually does a Tuesday's Tip but today is a special day and I'm guest blogging! Today is Chris' birthday and he always puts out a post for everyone's birthdays. Well this year I wanted to put one there for him. He usually blogs about what we did for his birthday and how we celebrated but this year I wanted to do something different.

So, of course with it being a Tuesday, we both had to work so we couldn't really do anything special to celebrate. I gave him part of his present Saturday as he knew I had it and gets so excited. I can never keep anything a secret from him (I usually do his christmas shopping like 2 weeks before and wrap it right away so I'm not tempted to give it to him early!). I got him a video game and walk through book to complete one of sets he has. Then today I surprised him with his card and 2 small gifts. As you all probably know, I'm slightly obsessed with the minions and I think Chris secretly is too. His favorite is Bob. Well while we made our minion kids at build a bear during our honeymoon, Bob's teddy bear was on back order. I FINALLY found it today. I also found the little character Bob that will go with our collection as we were looking for that as well. He was tickled pink with all his gifts. So while he was working today, I brought him a surprise treat, one of his favorites, cookie cake! I got a bigger one so he could share it with his co workers.

I tried to do as much as I could for him because he's always trying to do things for everyone else. He never complains when he gets home late and he's had a long day. I've never known him to be selfish of any kind and is always helping friends out when needed. I just wanted to give him a birthday post because he deserves one just as much as anyone else.

Chris, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for loving me and others before yourself. Thank you for working long hours so we can take mini vacations. You are so amazing and such an amazing father to Quinn. You love and support me no matter what and I will always do the same for you. I hope you had an amazing birthday because you deserve nothing less. I love you so much Christopher!

Always remember,
You're never alone...

Kayla
An oldie but one of my favorite! 
Happy Birthday handsome! 

4 comments:

  1. You two are the sweetest couple ever! Your love for each other even makes me smile! Chris, have a wonderful celebration of life and enjoy your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nikki! She was so cute and awesome to post this for me, it really made my night along with all the other things she does.
      Thank you also for being so supportive!
      Chris

      Delete
  2. HI Kayla, Of all the gifts, you are the best. When Christopher met you he met someone wonderful. Love you bushels, Aunt ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aunt Ro, I had such a wonderful birthday, i have come so far and it is nice to not be in the house alone for once on that day... She is so special all of you are!
      Love,
      Christopher

      Delete