"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Quinn gets her ears pierced!

     For Quinn's birthday her Mom and I decided she could have her ears pierced.  When she was young I wanted to wait only because kids have so much time to be adults when they grow up.  Plus I wanted her to understand what it was and knowing what she was doing.

     So at the age of 7 my little one is taking the next step into growing up!  She said she did very well and i am so proud of her!  She knows how to clean them and take care of them as well.   I just wanted to make sure she really knew what she was doing.  I am excited she is old enough to make the choice and that we all talked about this.  Her Mom talked to me about it which is respectful and nice.  So as she goes to her new stage of jewelry we move on, lets hope a tattoo isn't next, well at least to soon...

                              Do you remember when your child or you got your ears pierced?

I hope you all enjoy the pics!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

Here they are!

She is so excited and growing up!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, very brave girl. 7 yrs is a great age to get your ears pierced. Moving into the teens soon will bring new adventures for the whole family but this is a perfect start of responsibility, to show to them selves they can be trusted to make big choices and follow through with the care that is needed. Well done. They look beautiful on this happy lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trina,
      Thank you so much for your nice comment! I was nervous because I know everyone is different when it comes to this but Quinn was ready and I felt it was time. She is so excited! And told us how to clean them and she helped us do it. I am very excited to see her gain some responsibility!
      She had both done at once she was brave :)

      Delete