"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sometimes one second of love can make up for hours of anger.

     We have all had them, the bad day.  Well yesterday I had one all right, I had to get up extra early to get breakfast for the team which I'm not the biggest fan of because its bagels but I got them then realized the traffic was just horrible because people can't drive and there was like 3 accidents on both sides of the express way so I was about 15 minutes late to work.  Not the biggest deal but it sucked to start like that. 


     I had to work late this week till 5pm, I usually work till 4 and then beat the traffic so when I left traffic was horrible again per an accident! I said of course why not, by the time I got to Quinn's Mom's house it was after 6, I was so tired and we still had to go home!  I got out and Quinn came to the door smiling, she came out and hugged me right away.  Everything the long day threw at me everything that just was bad and tiring melted away when she hugged me and showed how happy she was to see me.  She asked why I was late and told her because of work.  Her Mom fed her and we got home just in time to relax and get her reading then off to bed.


    No matter what life wants to try to throw at you the second your little one or spouse greets you with love and support will melt away the anger and fear.  They will embrace you and let you know everything is going to be ok.  The world has so much darkness to it, a lot we don't see or know of I say don't go looking for it or exploring it...  I still feel there is good and love that will win, sometimes I don't fee our species deserves what we have per how we treat the world and each other but there are good things and people in the world and a loving embrace is one of them.  I don't know the future of us or the world but we need to keep fighting for the good in life.  When you have a bad day hug your kids and loved ones.  I can't tell you how much it will help...




Always remember,
You are Never alone...


Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment