"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A mid week break!

     So every year how many people rake someone else's lawn?  Well every year I do, without a tree in my yard I still get all the leaves?  How does this happen is it physics or just how the universe likes to F with us?  Well I raked this past week and bagged them all up.  I know it stinks but its over.  I learned to get them done now its easier and once I am done its done...

     Not to bad but as you can see, no tree, well except the one over out of my yard!  Well its funny and I know many of us have to pick up our own leaves and others too.  So happy fall!


     Always remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment