"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Halloween!

     Happy Halloween everyone!  I know today is November 1st however we had a busy day and I'm sure you all did to!  I hope everyone had a great holiday and a very fun night!  I hope everyone had a safe and fun night.  With Halloween being on a Saturday it was special!  For me this was extra special, I only see Quinn for Halloween when its my time.  We don't rotate this holiday so this weekend being my night it was really cool.  

     We got up and had some breakfast then just hung in the day to save our energy for the big night!  That late afternoon we got dressed and headed out.  First we went to Matt and Becky's house to get Quinns face painted!  She was a zombie prom queen!  It was cute and Becky and Kayla did a great job!  We went to Aunt Ro's house next, we said our hello's and took some pictures it was a lot of fun.  Quinn and I have been taking our Halloween pictures at her place for years.  After we headed over to Oma and Popi's house!  She got some goodies there and we spend some time just talking and hanging out.  We made a Quick stop at Kendall and Adriana's place to say hi then we were off for candy!  We walked around our block a bit but Quinn really wanted to pass candy out so after a bunch of houses we headed in.  We got dinner and Matt and Becky came over and we handed out candy and had some fun kids movies on.  We let her stay up a bit late and then she was off to bed as we just watched a movie and relaxed.

     The day was really nice and we had good weather too.  Like I said I won't see Quinn for a few years because it won't be my day however we will still go out and celebrate the event like we have in the past.  The day went so fast as they always do.  The weekend to, I will be sure to update you all on that as well.  For this Dad, it was so much fun and as we start our next month and events I can't wait to keep you all posted!  

Enjoy the pics!
Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher 



Quinn and Becky!

Here is Aunt Ro and Quinn!

Daddy and Quinn!  
I went in my old Country Club uniform still fit too...

Here we all are!  Kayla was a NY Giant!

Kayla and Quinn!

Here is Oma Popi and Quinn!

No comments:

Post a Comment