"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Kelly Comes to Town!

     Catching up on some summer fun, late summer a very close friend Kelly, her husband Phill and little one Lucas came to visit!  Kelly and I have been friends for many years, she now lives in California and Phill I met while they were dating.  I have known him a while too he is just an awesome guy.  Their little one Lucas is so cute!  They were in town visiting family and I was so excited they stopped in and they got to meet Kayla which was awesome.

     We sat and talked, caught up and just couldn't realize how grown up we were!  It was so good to see them, I know they live literally across the country but we do what we can and we talk in between but with life you get used to your friends living all over.  I haven't seen them in a few years now so to see how big Lucas is was awesome!

     Growing up I always had a lot of friends, guys and girls but Kelly was one of my closest female friend.  It's always nice to have one you can just talk with and hang out with, visit at college and just hang out.  Kelly has always been such a good and close friend I do miss her and would like to live closer to her but seeing her when we can and talking helps.  I'm so happy she has such a cute family and how happy she is.

     We took some pictures and just hung out a bit more before they had to leave.  We said our goodbyes  and they were on their way.  This day was just so special and I'm glad I got to see my friend...

Thanks for visiting Kelly, Phill and Lucas!

Enjoy the cute pics!

Always Remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher


Kelly, Phill and Lucas!

Kelly and I!

Kayla, Lucas and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment