"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Star Wars... 24 Hour Countdown Begins!

    


     So the big day is coming, Star Wars A Force Awakens comes out Friday!  However, this guy gets to see it tomorrow 12/17/15 at 7:00 EST!  Now the premier has come and gone with great reviews however I have always loved a good day early showing!  I can remember seeing I believe the second episode at midnight the night before it opened, or was it Episode 3.  It has been so long since then.  With everything just booming I am excited, however for the record I am a true Star Wars fan.  I grew up watching the original Episode 4,5,6.  When 1,2 and 3 came out well there were mixed reviews but I think they did a good job.  Hard Episode to do per you know what happens lol.  Growing up I played almost all the Computer gams and followed the story line.  I am not a new aged fan where I just jumped on per it is not popular.  I am excited to see so many new fans, however it is funny they love Star Wars, but how many people have actually seen at least one of the movies?  Believe it or not there are many that haven't. 


     My wife Kayla is one, she hasn't seen any but also is going really for me.  When it all came out that George Lucas sold his company to Disney, well...  It was bitter sweet I guess.  I was put off, I mean Disney they just have to own everything and as much joy they bring there is some darkness they do so well covering up.  However the story can go on and with George getting older now the stories will be finished.  They said they would keep it classy and JJ Abrams is an amazing director as well.  Of course Disney now blew it all up and everything is now Star Wars and they are just killing it in profit plus the movie that is said to crush box offices.  They will make their 4 billion back don't worry. 


     However It still is funny because like I said before there are so many fans but how many really understand.  How many know the story and how many just know its popular and want in.  I will say I am so excited the old cast is back!  For a while I was scared they would replace them but Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill are back and will be in the film as well as Kenny Baker, Anthony Daniels and Peter Mayhew.  I just think how important for the original cast to come back and help with the new film. 


     As this day comes and goes and the big day comes I hope if you are excited to do go and see the movie and if not, well there are other movies to see and well shopping that still can be done!  However I am very excited and nervous, I have know idea how long the lines are going to be even with tickets purchased! 


     Well I hope to get my review out tomorrow right after the movie!  I will be sure to keep you all posted! 


Always Remember,

You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

      

No comments:

Post a Comment