"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, December 7, 2015

Trying to be a Good Husband...

     So last Thursday Kayla was telling me she was having a tough day at work.  Just a headache and long day.  When I got home my Dad and I worked on the snow blower and she told me she was late because all the roads home had some kind of accident so it took her a while to get home which just made it worse.  When she arrived I had her relax and drew her a bath.  Then I told her I would make dinner and to just relax.  My Dad had left and I was getting some things done.

     I secretly ordered food from one of our favorite places.  I got a few dishes even an app and dessert, took out some wine and set the table.  She came down and was so surprised.  I was so excited to put on a nice dinner and let her know how much I lover her.  She had some wine in her bath so she was relaxed for dinner.  We ate and just talked, I told her I know bad days and that I care.  After dinner she fell asleep on the couch! lol  I was doing some things around the house, then made her lunch for the next day.

    With us working so much I just wanted her to know how much I love her.  She does so much for not just myself but Quinn.  A nice dinner even it its take out is just what the doctor ordered.  When I got the food everyone at our restaurant was so happy what I was doing.  They told me to take care of her and they hope she feels better!

     So to all my friends out there treat your wife or significant other very well and surprise her!
Here is the pic for you all.

Our Romantic Dinner.

     Always Remember,
You are Never alone...

Love,
Christopher 

1 comment:

  1. You sound like a wonderful, considerate, considerate husband. On the lighter side,you should give lessons!

    ReplyDelete