"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

     Hello all and happy New Year!  So here we are a new year a new beginning and this year is going to be a big one!  Well maybe, I'd better not hype it up yet.  I have a lot of plans and may even do a blog makeover.  I am adding a new page!  A cooking page that I so excited about, some different recipes and ideas as well as other boggers ideas and creations!

  Last night Kayla, Quinn, my self and Uncle Kenny went to dinner!  I have been taking my brother out to dinner for well over 10 years.  We started in college, we go to the same Chinese place and just talk and have fun.  Kay and Quinn come now too of course!  This New Years I had Quinn so she came and was very excited!  After dinner we had some people over for some small snack foods and drinks.  We talked, laughed and just had a good time.  At midnight we had a toast and all hugged then did some cleaning up and everyone headed out.  I have always hung with a crowd that partied fast and was out after midnight!  I can even remember in college I threw a party and I was outside having a cigar with my brother.  Our parents came home and asked how it went?  I said everyone is out cold in side! haha.  We were over 21 too in case you were wondering...   My Dad laughed, he came over later than us and there all my friends were out cold...

     I guess this time it was just more of old age haha.  Its ok we stayed up till midnight and had a great time.  Today was great because I had enough sleep that I felt great all day!  We just really hung in and relaxed.  It was cold out and really New Years day is perfect for just hanging out.

     So today I wish everyone a very Happy and Safe New Year!  I hope everyone has a great start and remember this is a time for new beginnings...

Stay tuned for some great things to come!

Always Remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment