"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, April 18, 2016

Spring has Sprung!



     Okay I think it's now safe to say we are in the clear!  I really hope, if we get anymore snow it is my fault...  So with it now being close to the end of April and the weather finally breaking I get to remove the snowy background and finally bring in some nice colors!  With the new season coming I hope everyone is ready!  I will post some last minute follow up tips for the Spring time tomorrow but think we are finally in the clear!

     I even did some grilling yesterday!  I do grill in the winter however not as much though.  Cooking when its snowing out isn't always fun!  So here we are, the warmer weather, fresh air, and sunshine!  I hope everyone is getting excited to get outside and do some yard work, get some nice deserved sunshine and just overall turn your furnace off and put the boots away!

     We have some much needed yard work to do this year however we are excited and can't wait to get started.  The Spring cleaning season has begun and I would say do it now and get it over with!  Nothing is better than a nice cleaned up yard and home for the summer.  I hope everyone has a great Spring start and keep those warm thoughts coming!


Happy Spring everyone!

Always Remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment