"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May the 4th be with you!

Image result for may the 4th be with you

     Yes, the fourth of May, Happy unofficial Star Wars Day everyone.  If you are a fan or not today is still a fun day to love Science Fiction.  A day to enjoy some of the films you so love.  For me I am a Star Wars fan.  I have been following since I was a child and when I saw the newer installments come up I did see them and thought some were better than others.  As far as the newest one goes, well again some things good, some things not so good.  However today is still a fun day to observe our love for the stars and mystery.  If you are a fan then you for sure know what today is and maybe you set aside some time to watch a move or two.  As for me, well we have Quinn tonight but maybe one of the Star Wars 1/2 hr shows will be on who knows.  

     So if you are a fan of Star Wars, do you have a favorite movie, or game or series by chance?  Mine, well I honestly don't know for sure.  Return of the Jedi is one of my favorites then again Attack of the Clones I liked as well.  I know episodes 1,2 and 3 well had some glitches but that's just how it goes.  I have many very old computer games for the series an avid gamer in the day, now however I feel the games they came out with aren't like they used to make.  

     I will say it was fun to go see the late night screening of the newest installment The Force Awakens.  We went the night before it came out, Kayla came and no she didn't see the other movies she caught on quick with a pre-lesson before the movie from your's truly.  I do hope the next few they make do a good job and if they make a few installments that would be good too.  In between each movie there was a lot of time that passed so it leaves us with many questions.  A movie here and there to fill that gap would be nice.    

     As far as the fact that George Lucas sold the rights to this and other things to Disney. Well I still have mixed emotions.  I am happy they will carry this on and continue to make more films, however they are making changes that I think they shouldn't in the film.  Also they will just make as much off this as they can and sell shirts over priced so who knows.  Nothing we can really do now the deals done just hope they do the best job they can at making anything they do with the franchise a good one.  

     So I say today May the 4th be with you!

Always Remember,
You are Never alone...

Love,
Christopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment