"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesday's Tip: YOU ARE SPECIAL...

     

     Today's Tip is just that simple...  Single parent or not parenting is one of the most special things out there.  One who is involved and loves their kids, one that is loved back.  I am writing this post because so often I may walk around and see others, maybe they make more than me, or own a better home or have a free single life with little worries.  They maybe funnier or smarter than me, may have better cloths or nicer things.  However I know I have something that tops it all.  I have this little person who depends on me.  Needs me and loves me, someone who looks forward to our time and hats to leave when they have to.  This post is for all the parents and guardians, I want to say especially step parents who come in and have to hit the ground running.  They are so special to love a person who has a child, then love that child as their own.


     However for all those parents that work late, or more than one job.  They work hard to make their home a better place and don't complain they just do it.  They are there for their kids no matter what and come when called no matter the hour.  This is something to know you have over anyone else.  People that don't have kids and brag well that's their life and I'd never say anything but never let anyone tell you different.  I have had to go pick up Quinn and work with my ex or see her when I just rather not but then Quinn comes out and hugs me and everything is just gone.  Kids have a way of just letting you forget all the problems you have.  The stress and worries, they hug you and tell you everything will be ok.  They fight for you and stand up for you when you are distressed.  They lay with you when you are tired and they love you for you...  You can't fake that or get it anywhere else.  I know sometimes they also cause stress and can drive us mad but that's ok too.


    So for everyone out there working so hard to give your children a better life keep going, keep working and fighting for them.  Keep trying to give them a good and joy filled life because of all the tips I have given this is just that important.  So today I don't have a list of things to look over or check off but just a simple message.  For all the times you get up in the middle of the night or fix a broken toy, mend a wound or cool a warm forehead.  All the kisses and hugs you give all the times you hold them but push when needed.  For all we do in life and when we grow up and see them venture off and take care of them selves that's when we can sit down and relax.  Until they call again, Mom/Dad... Can you help me?...


     YOU ARE  A PARENT, AND YOU ARE SPECIAL....



     Always Remember,

You Are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment