"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, July 25, 2016

The Weekend Update!

     Between busy weekends and this no rain we've been having I don't know about you but I'm ready for a slow and rainy day weekend!  This weekend was busy!  We had family in town and a wedding to go to.

     Friday we hung out with Kayla's parents, my parents came over to visit and we all had dinner.  It was nice because they got to hang out and talk as well as see Quinn.  Saturday morning I did some cooking for everyone.  I made a great breakfast I can't wait to show you on the cooking corner so if you haven't seen that yet check that out! YouTube Channel

That day we had a wedding to go to witch was nice because Kayla's Mom hadn't seen some of her side of the family in a long time.  I also got to meet so family members I haven't met yet.  We had a great time and it's always fun go to weddings epically after yours is over.

     Sunday we say goodbye to Kayla's parents as they went home and we did some cleaning.  Quinn has been getting very good at her chores and we give her one reminder now.  We went to a park and just ran around and played.  After we went to a local farm market and picked up some goods as well as a sweet treat!  An apple frost, that we all love.  We had a great day all in all...  Quinn even helped us go shopping for food before we brought her home.

     With the heat finally going away the house is cooler and I do hope for rain soon.  I hope everyone had a great and safe weekend.  Stay tuned for tomorrow's tip!  I hope you enjoy the pics, Kayla laughs and says to me I'm taking my classic playground pics.  Meaning I know we go to the playground a lot and take the same pics so I just cut the pics to a few!  Ohh Kayla I got one of you too!

We had a great weekend!



My beautiful Bride!


Always remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment