"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tuesday's Tip: Take time to Relax...

     I can't say this enough for parents or people who don't have them.  We work so hard and often work more than one job.  For my single parents out there that work and don't see their children as much as they want to take time to reflect and just relax.  I know I say this and don't relax my self but I am trying.  In this day we are so busy and it seems all we do is work then jump online to see whats happening in the world.  Playing games or just reading up on things, even this post is a distraction to the world around us.

     Now this isn't just a regular post to say to relax when you get stressed but to honestly just take some time to stop and remember what we have.  I try to only have a few things on my phone that can distract me and only 3 platforms of social media, my blog, G+ and my YouTube site.  All which I check however don't stress over.  This past weekend we went to a wedding and after dinner Kayla and I took a walk on the beach per it was by the water.  We took come chairs and moved them by the shore.  We took our shoes and socks off and put our feet in the sand as the waves came up and brushed up against our feet and legs.  We sat and saw the sunset and just relaxed, closing our eyes or just talking.  I turned and told her it's no beach on a beautiful island but it will do.  She laughed and said it is perfect.  For a long time I have been trying to get us on a beach where there is nothing but the peach and quiet of the area.  A romantic place to just finally unwind however every year we seem to have something come up that needs our attention and finances.  I am hoping next year we will be able to go or at least the year after...

     As we sat and talked I realized it doesn't matter  where you are and the lake we were on was just fine.  All that matters is that you are at peace, with the ones you love and just take a moment to close your eyes and enjoy what ever is around you.  We took a few pictures and continued to talk but mainly we just needed the time to just be there.  Everything needs so much attention in life how often can we just enjoy life its self...  So my tip is next time you can take that time to relax, take that time to enjoy your surroundings and be with your loved one.

     We do so much, parents we are always on the go, running around helping our kids even when they get older.  We never stop we never just get to relax so do it!  Take that time, this goes for non parents to.  You are busy to, we all work so hard in this world so take sometime to just close your eyes and breath...  
This is an order from Parenting 365!  

     If we don't take the time to relax we will just over stress, single parents especially because i know how hard it can be.  I still struggle and its been years.  Will it ever go away, maybe but while Quinn is little it is hard per she can't make all the decisions her self.  So take this time to just go somewhere maybe take a day to go and just see how beautiful life is and how amazing we have it.  Take the time to also relax and just be thankful for everything we have...

I hope you enjoy the pics below...

Always Remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

Such an amazing Sunset, how often do we get to see and enjoy them..

Watching the waves come in.

If its a calm beach on a tropical island or a semi rough one in NY...
A beach is a beach...

Taking our time to relax and just enjoy what we have...
Each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment