"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, August 8, 2016

An Amazing Year!

     Today is Kayla and I one year anniversary!  I wanted to just her it has been such an amazing year and we have come so far.  I can't believe how fast it has gone and that I can't wait to see what else comes.  A year ago we were up north getting married and I can't believe how fast it has gone.  With a year down i can only wait to see what we have to come.

     I think the one thing I can't believe his how fast the first year went.  It does feel like yesterday we were getting married.  The past year and before we have done so much and though I thank her often it still isn't enough.  Kayla has been the best partner for me.  She understands me and cares for me listens to me and always has my back.  She works with me and we just know how each other does work.  She has been working so hard with the Tube Channel to help get it up and running also.  Most important I think is just how good she is with Quinn.  She cares for her and looks out for her.  She also helps get her ready in the morning and at night.

     I know Quinn is in good hands when Kayla is looking out for her.  After I started over and it was just Quinn and I, I didn't know what was going to happen I wasn't sure if we would find anyone else who would love us.  I thought it was just going to be us and then Kayla came along and several wonderful years later here we are.  We have been through so much with our home and trying to fix issues or update it but we never gave up on us.  If anything came our way we always tackled it together and that's one of the reasons I love her so much.

     We have had such a busy year too but we just keep going.  We take those lazy weekends we have and even if it means breaking an outing we just do what we want because its our time and we need them...  I know she will always have my back because I will always have hers...

    I know this post isn't long but it doesn't have to be.  Happy Anniversary my love...


Although you are my wife, you will always be my Bride...

I love you so much...

Always Remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love is there even in the darkest hours...  Read my Blog for proof...

Love,
Christopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment