"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tuesday's Tip: Child Support and Dark Days...

     Every once and a while there may come a time in your days where you just feel you are always getting bad cards dealt your way.  If you have child support or not, life can just suck some weeks.  Before a paycheck drops being the responsible person that I am and sometimes hate it.  (I always feel the irresponsible people in life have more fun)  I do a break down of what bills we need to pay add in what child support is and just overall life.  Then if there is anything left over usually change that is usually saved.  Spending money is getting to become an endangered species.   So what do I do besides sit back and say great no money this week....

     Well besides working another job or getting people to live with you to help on expenses you can do other things.  First by taking a breath and going over the numbers again and seeing what is necessary.

1)  See what money you absolutely have to pay or what money you need to save and go from there.

2)  Try to pay down credit cards over time and see what is due and what you can pay. Maybe pay half this week and the other half next check.

3)  See about overtime or a second job.  I know its hell but with today's day in age everyone works two jobs its horrible but true.

4)  Look at different income.  I started a You Tube Site .  We are doing it for fun but it might pay off over time.    

5)  Then Start cutting the Fat.  The saddest part, start looking for ways to save, stop doing things you don't have to do.  Cut on your food bill, or shop cheaper.  Look for places to buy cloths that are cheaper.  I go to Goodwill ain't nothing wrong with that...

    Seek out different ways to do your best to survive and make them legal...  Just saying...  It's hard and for those who pay I know how and what you are going through.  You pay child support and then have to support the child again.  If your ex makes good money its just more fuel on the fire and i'm sorry.   My ex makes insane amounts more than I and I Pay her.  I know seems messed up, well it is and when my check comes in I feel it.  It's hard because then we have to feed and cloth her too.  As the years progress and the weight presses down it gets hard.  You may see your ex doing very well, going on vacations, getting nice new things and you look down at your old shoes that have holes in them.

    I can't say anything but I'm sorry...  I used to be angry and say I hope everyone gets divorced with kids so they know what I go through.  I know its horrible to say but nobody understands what we go though excepts other people that are doing this, lawyers that try to help us and the people of faith that are here to hold us as we fall...  Other than that you just don't know and will never know how difficult it is to get paid and then see a good part of that leave.

     The only thing more sad is that fact that this post won't ever get read.  Since there is just so much crap uploaded the things that are so important never get seen and that bullshit stupid post get all the views because we as society just don't give a damn...  Just how life goes... This is why I have 175 followers and all I put out are tips and messages to help people in their darkest hour.  However the kid taking selfies on a boat will have 2000 followers because well were really stupid as a species...

    I always say when it comes to the internet...  Share the cure for cancer... Get 10 views and 2 likes...  Share a picture of a girl with a big rack in a short shirt... Get 1,000,000 views and 100,000 likes...  Sad but its the way it works... 

   So how am I still posting... Well because I have helped others and I will never stop because the day I do is the day someone who really needs it will come by my site but won't see anything and that will be a shame...   So I continue to post and contine to try to help and cut through all the stupid post online to let the internet know there are good people out there trying to help...

If I were to end I would just say try to keep your cool.  There are so many that are struggling and fighting to survive.  You pay child support to someone who really needs it and uses it, or you pay someone who makes a lot more and it seems so unfair.  I know but there are people here to listen so reach out to us...  We won't know unless you try.

As child support awareness month continues on I hope everyone is doing their best to know the money they give or get is going to a good cause, it should be too.  It is hard but you need to keep it together, even I start to fall apart.  Just look for light like this and we will help...

I hope this post reaches as many people as it can that really need help....

Always Remember...

You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment