"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tuesday's Tip: Divorced Parenting and Communication - It sucks...I know...

     When it comes to communication with my ex, its bad, I don't even like seeing her name come up on my email list or phone via text.  I see her as little as possible and honestly tell 3rd parties to just m meet with us on and individual per we can't be in the same room...  When we have to email each other it usually isn't fun I never get the information I request and she just emails me demands.  Honestly she just doesn't know how to at least ask in the form of a question.  I wonder if she even knows where the ? simple is! Look every keyboard has one!   I have one see! ????????????????????????????? I use it, I ask and try to not just state shit, but here we go.  My tip on when it comes to your ex reaching out to you and communicating things.... Unless your are a one of those people that are not together but are like best friends... Then FUCK OFF...  This post isn't fore you...

     One of my biggest struggles when I was a single parent, and still is even now remarried is talking to and getting new information from my ex.  Sometimes I feel every text or email that comes in is is just a going to be a warning.  Like when I see her name come up, its like Sound the Fucking Alarms! Really, what am I suppose to say, Ohh a text from my ex how wonderful, the woman making my life a fucking hell now needs something, usually its kicking me in my Fucking balls but whatever.. Lets just read it, maybe she feels bad that I make 9 times less than her and she is going to try to make us work more as a team...

     Of course not!  They never go that way, they are usually just a bunch of instructions and never questions like can we do this or that.  So how do I deal with this монстр? Before I used to yell at her ass and just start firing missiles back which led to many bad fights, battles and even wars.  So how did I go from..

To 

Well I have this...

     So what can you do...  Well honestly if you don't such a calm and understanding spouse you do need to keep cool.  Take your finger off the launch button and just sit back for a second before you start nuking innocent people.  If you have someone you can talk to, call them!  If you need them to write a reply, have them!  My ex does a good job of now emailing me in a nice tone to tell me whats going on, even if rates go up or some other bull shit happens,  Then I call Kay to let her know and we talk about it.  Since being with her it has helped, however I have launched a few nukes while being with her...

     I talk to Kay now and make sure we just see what is going on and what we can do.  I also go here to have a good laugh and know others are frustrated with life and other things!  So click the link!  
Click it, he really is funny, maybe he will do a story on me and what I go through.. 

    It can be hard yes, especially if you are in my scenario... (below)
If your wondering which one I am..
Hint... I'm a guy....



     So as we are all upset and dealing with someone controlling and well off can be difficult.  My biggest tip honestly, just slow down.  Take a break do not reply or anything until you just relax.  Then search out a friend or loved one and talk to them.  See what you can do and just chill out!  Reply back with a nice tone even if your saying you need to get back to them in time.  You don't have to be mean, but you don't have to take their shit either.  You have rights and don't let them think they speak=you do! 
 Fuck off Man...  

     You just cool down and read my blog, and click the Grade A link above for a good laugh.  
Honestly however you need someone in your life you can trust especially if you are someone that gets walked over.  (like me).  Also know if it is anything with finances and you have a signed decree you need courts to update that.  Remember they may stick a big dick in front of your ass, but only a judge can push it!  I know child support awareness month is almost done and I do hope I helped you all out.  You maybe a man or woman either one can be taken advantage of.  Usually its the richer one that has to get their way wins...  Sucks I know, it's rigged...  Divorced with kids is like a Carnival game.  You know your gonna loose but you play anyway thinking you might win.  Unless your are the one that is running the game.  In my case, no...not running it at all, in fact my game is ring toss, the worst one of all!  So if you think you got it bad, come to the booth I've been stuck at!  

     So in closing I know you all think I'm angry but I'm not yes it happens, even to me still with my ex but we just have to take a step back.  This is our best response, just show them you are cool, but know your rights and will go over all the paperwork to make sure you aren't being mistreated.  With all this said and done you think I'm so angry and trying to just post a mean post.  Well it sucks I am angry my ex and I can't work per she has to have her way but what ever one of the reasons I blog. So I can help others.  Also no this is a positive post!  I want you all to just know if you get upset, relax ok.  Just calm down and try not to do what I did, get pissed and upset.  I do hope everyone learned something and if you liked this post please, share it!   

     Also know there are others with less off than you and if you just love your child they will see how you are being treated and they will stick up for you.  Quinn is already showing this.  When it comes to finances well maybe you have a rich family member that is old?  Get on their good side?  
 Just Kidding!   
  
I hope this helped, in closing just cool down and be smart.   Reach out for help, reach out to me!  I am here you know....   Also check out Grade A Under A on YouTube, he's really funny, cheers me up...

Always remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment