"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Happy First Day of School!

     Happy First Day of School!  Like a national Holiday I tell ya!  Some started already, some start a bit later.  Today however was Quinn's first day of school.  We were so excited because every year we go and see her before she gets on the bus.  So Kayla and I headed over and spend some time with Quinn.  She was nervous but excited and of course she looked so pretty.  Her hair was done and she had a nice dress on.

     We talked to her a bit and just tried to take her mind off that big first day.  A few new kids now come down to her house and catch the bus there so that's nice.  She has some company to join her.  As we sat and wait I just thought back to how little she was.  Now she is starting 2nd grade and just so big.  I can't believe my little one is growing up so fast.

     I hope everyone had a great first day with their kids and got some great pictures!  As the year starts I hope everyone has a great year and best to all!

     Always Remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher



No comments:

Post a Comment