"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Celebrating the First Week of School!

Hello all,

     I hope everyone had a wonderful first week of school!  Last week was Quinns first day and she did great!  Now entering 3rd grade she is getting used to to it all.  She also attended some summer help for skills like Math and Reading!

     Every year I have watched her get on the bus and most recent Kayla now too.  Something a parent just enjoys.  I always felt it was a milestone, every year I take a pic as she grows older and older.  Still one of my favorite day.  The excitement of the new day and year to come.  Seeing her get on the bus and hope for the best.  I look back at how fast it went for me and now how old I am.

     Her first week went well, she is really enjoying her class and teachers.  Her love for school makes me so happy per its so important.  An education will get you so far in life.  

     She told us I can come see her first day until 5th grade.  I laughed and said I'm coming till shes in 12th, she said ok. haha  A parent would to, they would go till their last year to see how far they have come.  Soon Quinn will grow up and turn to friends before her parents, but until then she's still my little girl...


To all the kids I hope you had a wonderful first day!

Always Remember,

You are Never alone...

Love,
Christopher

Here we are!  Quinn and Dad!

Quinn getting ready for her first day!

Quinn and Kayla!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment