"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Happy Birthday Mom!

     This past weekend we celebrated my Mom's birthday.  It was a good long weekend and hope everyone enjoyed their labor day!  Again, I know my post have been far and few and I am sorry.  My computer is making it difficult and honestly with Quinn getting older we spend more time just living life!

     However this weekend we had a small get together and celebrated Quinn's Oma's birthday.  We stopped over and let Quinn enjoy time with my parents as we hung out and talked and played.  She hasn't been over in a little bit per they were out of town so it was nice to catch up.  Quinn had a great time just spending time with them.

     My parents cooked up a good meal and we all sat down to eat and just talk.  After dinner we celebrated my Mom's birthday.  We had some cake and ice cream and Quinn showed off her reading skills on the cards that were given.  We even had a few gifts for my brother who's birthday was a few months ago and Kayla's.  We missed a few due to injury and people being out.  I will post again don't worry.

     The night however was a lot of fun and we just got to relax.  Quinn was very well behaved and had a wonderful time too.   The rest of the weekend went really well honestly and I wanted to post to say Happy Birthday Mom.  Thanks for all the love and support.  We had a lot of fun spending time with you and hope you had a great day!

Here is Quinn with Oma!


We got a good pic with Uncle Kenny to!

     All in all we had a very fun night and hope everyone has had a great summer as well.  Things have been busy but I do want to post more often.  

Happy Birthday Mom!

Always Remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment